Saturday, March 12, 2011

Free Plans For Model Lobster Boat

Argentine writer David Livingstone: I thank the supremely good Being who has watched over me / Medical, a British missionary and explorer Alexander von Humboldt

Archivo:David Livingstone.jpg

David Livingstone (Glasgow, UK, 1813 - Chitambo, Northern Rhodesia, 1873)

Medical, British explorer and missionary. One of the major figures in the history of exploration. ►

Image taken from: Wikipedia

Whatever the value of my findings until then, I consider most valuable of all is to have noted the large number of excellent people who are in Earth. I thank the supremely good Being who has watched over me and that He has ordained for me the heart of blacks as much as the white.

David Livingstone

► Giganti: David Livingstone

► Giganti: Explorers

► Giganti: blogs Directory

0 comments:

Post a Comment