Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cover Letter Examples For Dental Hygienist

Adolfo Bioy Casares: I'm still shy of people but not to the blank / Argentine writer Adolfo Bioy Casares

Archivo:Adolfo Bioy Casares 1968.png

Adolfo Bioy Casares (1914 - 1999)

Argentina Writer, author of The Invention of Morel , Plan evasion, Journal of the Pig War , outrageous stories. ►

Image taken from: Wikipedia

- I know it costs you a lot of what we are doing.

- Yes, it costs a lot. I'm very shy. My father also told me that he had lost half the timidity of his life. Do not be a fool. Who was not shy. But it seems that one can not handle these things. And I'm shy. Maybe I expect more from me than I can take for the timid.

- A writer I like a lot, saying that a writer is one who ends up getting used to solitude, right?

- Okay. Yes, and I believe, as someone told me that the shy, has the advantage that reflects more before speaking that is not shy.

- Writing is a way of thinking.

- Yes, of course. About life and the lives of human beings. I think also that I lost that shyness, fortunately. I'm still shy of people but not to the blank sheet. I have a certainty, that may not deserve it, but I have.

Adolfo Bioy Casares

Interviewed by Pacho O'Donnell Testimonials

. ►

Giganti: Adolfo Bioy Casares

► Giganti: Writers

► Giganti: Blogs literature

► Giganti: Directory posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment