Sunday, March 13, 2011

Buying Aluminum In Canada

: My mother was very sweet, but very strict /

Archivo:Adolfobioycasares.jpg

Adolfo Bioy Casares (Buenos Aires, 1914 - 1999)

Argentine writer who frequented the great literatures, law enforcement and science fiction. ►

Image taken from: Wikipedia

What was your mother?

My mother was very sweet, but very strict. And always thought you had to sacrifice for others. I said, 'Do not think you're the center of the world. That is just for you. But it's better soon convince you that you're not for everyone. "I believe that through to it, I've been a little more modest and less vain.

Adolfo Bioy Casares

Testimonials Taken , Pacho O'Donnell

. ►

Giganti: Adolfo Bioy Casares

► Giganti: Writers

► Giganti: Blogs literature

► Giganti: Directory posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment